Sunday, March 30, 2008

Snip, Snip, Off the Top

Landen's napping...so, I thought I should take the opportunity to finally update!

Exhibit A: Proof of the Nap!

Landen's 1st Haircut!



I think he enjoyed being pampered...just like his daddy!





8 comments:

Anonymous said...

too cute, I am so sorry we didn't get a chance to workout together during Spring Break. On Saturday, I am going to the intro to cycle class if you want to come. It starts at 12.00.

Anonymous said...

WOW! I am so impressed that he was so still for the haircut! You have one incredible son there! He looks handsome! Can't wait to see you guys tomorrow night!

Sherah said...

What a cute boy!!! He seems to get cuter and cuter every time I see him!

The Baublets said...

what a cutie!

hope all is well with you guys :)

Anonymous said...

Tag, your it. Check out my blog to see what to do!

Those Tonnes said...

Landen looks handsome. Love his haircut. Did he have fun at his birthday party on Saturday? Can't believe he is big enough for his first haircut.

Anonymous said...

Hey Are you coming back to the land of blog? Miss you

Andi said...

Don't you have anything fun to blog about lately? Long time no post... I need to hear from my blogging mentor. :)

Love you friend!
Andi