Fun pictures friend!! You have to email me the one of Avery & Landen. I have to put it in the special file I'm saving for their rehearsal dinner. LOL!! :)
Love the pictures! Does Landen like to swim? I can't wait to get Annabelle in the pool! Since she was so young last summer, this will be the first summer for her to swim! I hope she is a water baby!
4 comments:
Fun pictures friend!! You have to email me the one of Avery & Landen. I have to put it in the special file I'm saving for their rehearsal dinner. LOL!! :)
Love the pictures! Does Landen like to swim? I can't wait to get Annabelle in the pool! Since she was so young last summer, this will be the first summer for her to swim! I hope she is a water baby!
the picture with the sunglasses is priceless. Glad you are updating again. Missed reading your blog.
He just keeps getting cuter...is that possible?
Hope your summer is going well!
Post a Comment