Well, well, well....2 months off, and Mrs. Corso decides to update us on her fun summer just a few weeks before it ends. I feel like I've missed out--and that you have been enjoying your summer ALITTLE too much missy! Thanks for your pics---Landen loves that hat, huh?!!!
Oh my goodness, he is no longer a little baby but a little man. I miss you guys and hope that we can get together soon. Maybe we could come to HV one weekend and we could go eat afterwards?
7 comments:
What GREAT pictures! Thanks for the updates! Landen is just the cutest ever :)
Thank you also so much for watching Annabelle on Saturday night! She has tons of fun :)
I can't believe how much he's grown!!!! Adorable pics!!!
Well, well, well....2 months off, and Mrs. Corso decides to update us on her fun summer just a few weeks before it ends. I feel like I've missed out--and that you have been enjoying your summer ALITTLE too much missy!
Thanks for your pics---Landen loves that hat, huh?!!!
Later, Amanda
Those pictures are great. Loved the one of Landen eating the corn. Enjoy your few weeks before you go back to work. Love you girl!
such fun pics! what a cute little guy!
Oh my goodness, he is no longer a little baby but a little man. I miss you guys and hope that we can get together soon. Maybe we could come to HV one weekend and we could go eat afterwards?
I want that pic of me and Cade!
Post a Comment