Thursday, March 25, 2010

Life with two boys



So far, so good...Isaac & I are adjusting to sleepless nights and Landen has not asked if we can take Baby Brooks back! :)
Brooks is almost 2 weeks old and as of today has new stats...drum roll, please...6 lbs. and 19 in.! Therefore his feedings have gained an extra hour in between one another! (translation**more sleep!) Needless to say, I'm very excited about this accomplishment.


Landen is very excited about his new role in the family, big brother! If Brooks is crying, he likes to comfort him with, "It's okay, Baby Brooks!" Especially at nighttime when he is supposed to be sleeping...you can hear him yell his comforting words across the house. He is such a help and loving all of our visitors! Be prepared, if you visit us, you will more than likely get talked into a competitive game of Candyland.
Landen singing to Brooks...


3 comments:

Nat Pat said...

awwww! that is so precious! such sweet boys. that will be priceless later! love you, friend.

Amy Dawn said...

So fun! I love Landen's singing and I love the fact you get to sleep some more! We cant wait to see you guys again soon and I would love to play Candyland with Landen and Annabelle. My favorite thing in the world is playing games and I just cant wait until she wants to play with me. Hopefully Landen can get her excited about it all!

Sarah said...

congratulations! i am so excited for ya'll and i miss seeing you at church! Landen is so big now...wow! blessings as you raise your beautiful boys!