I've been tagged by Natalie.
1. Who is your man? Isaac Nelson
2. How long have you been together? married 2 years, 10 years total
3. How long dated? 8 years
4. How old is your man? 26
5. Who eats more? Isaac
6. Who said "I love you" first? He did, a few months in. It definitely took me by surprise!
7. Who is taller? Isaac
8. Who sings better? Ha! That's a toss up! Neither of us are blessed in that area.
9. Who is smarter? Isaac, but I made better grades in school.
10. Whose temper is worse? Mine. I typically react and then think. (Still working on that!)
11. Who does the laundry? We share that household chore.
12. Who takes out the garbage? Isaac
13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? If you're looking at the bed, I sleep on the right side. It has always been this way.
14. Who pays the bills? We develop a budget together and I pay the bills.
15. Who is better with the computer? Isaac.
16. Who mows the lawn? Isaac. This is not the highlight of his week! :)
17. Who cooks dinner? Typically, I do. But, my husband is an amazing chef. He recently made me shrimp scampi for my bday and baked a homemade chocolate cake with chocolate frosting. Delicious!!
18. Who drives when you are together? Isaac
19. Who pays when you go out? Most of the time, Isaac.
20. Who is most stubborn? Me.
21. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Isaac. He is helping me with this one!
22. Whose parents do you see the most? Mine. It's been this way since we were dating in high school.
23. Who kissed who first? He kissed me...outside, in front of my house.
24. Who asked who out? Hmm...well, I found out that Isaac was interested in pursuing me and he was a little shy. So, the extrovert that I am walked up to him in the hallway of our high school and said, "Are you going to ask me for my number, or what?" Nice. A few days later, he called and asked me out. Titanic was our first date followed by a Long John Silver's dinner! So fun!! To think we truly thought that was fish! :)
25. Who proposed? Isaac. He swept me away to a cabin in Arkansas and proposed on the top of a mountain. Mr. Romantic!
26. Who is more sensitive? Me.
27. Who has more friends? I assume we are equal. We share the majority of them!
28. Who has more siblings? We are both the eldest of three children.
29. Who wears the pants in the family? Isaac, but I try to take control at times and the Lord gently reminds me that it's not my role. I'm a slow learner!
Tag, you're it: Kristen, Stephanie, Maury, Erin and Kristi!
4 comments:
Hey lady, yay you tagged me. I am excited to write about Matt. I will do that in a couple of days, however, because it is getting late and I need to update my blog to let everyone know what has happened since Monday. Hope you are doing well. Miss you!
That was fun to read! I hope you guys had a good night free of molar pain! See you soon!
hey! yes i did go to south, you did too? what year did you graduate? how fun :)
That was a great first date story! Long John Silvers, haven't heard that name in a while.
Post a Comment