Pursuing Jesus in our Everyday Lives
My 1st School Bus Ride
My 2nd Halloween!!
SO CUTE!!!! We will have to teach him some pirate lingo as his first words now :) Looking forward to seeing you guys soon!
I love the costume! What a cutie. I'm so excited about getting to hang out with you guys.
Landen is so cute. I love his pirate costume. I enjoyed seeing you a couple of weeks ago, but still miss seeing you every week.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
SO CUTE!!!! We will have to teach him some pirate lingo as his first words now :) Looking forward to seeing you guys soon!
I love the costume! What a cutie. I'm so excited about getting to hang out with you guys.
Landen is so cute. I love his pirate costume. I enjoyed seeing you a couple of weeks ago, but still miss seeing you every week.
Post a Comment