It has been quite a while since my last post! However, Landen has been busy perfecting his "walk" and building up his immune system. He has fought off croup, double pink eye, double ear infections and a gastrointestinal bug all in the last few weeks. I think we are finally on the road to recovery!
PS...My son is not jaundiced. I should have stayed away from the flash!

8 comments:
Yea!!! I am so glad he is feeling better and your family can function normally again! We have missed you all at bible study. Hope to see you tomorrow! :)
ummm....i have to say i'm kind of sad that i am not your peep...
p.s. - landen makes a really cute turkey :)
oh poor little guy! looks so cute in his headdress!
I'm so glad!!! hope to see you tomorrow!!!
I guess all that illness made him strong since he is walking like champ now! He is a cutie in his Thanksgiving attire!!!
So glad that he is feeling better. We missed you guys saturday, I can't wait to finally see you again.
Post a Comment