Sunday, February 17, 2008

Introducing Eddie the Dog.....

Landen has a new friend!


8 comments:

Those Tonnes said...

I love your new header. I want to do that for my blog, but not sure how. Maybe you can let me know the secret. Love that Landen has a new friend. Did you have a good Valentines Day?

Anonymous said...

Love the new color scheme and the cool Display pic! How did you do that? So cute! Eddie and Landen are so cute!

Those Tonnes said...

That is genius! Kim you are so creative. I think I will try that.

Anonymous said...

Hey Friend
Your knew header is so fun, I want to learn how to do fun things to my blog. Maybe when we get together you could show me what to do ?

Chilton Family said...

I LOVE EDDIE!!! That is the cutest pic in the world! Have fun in puppy world! Ugghh...it will be over soon!! Give him a kiss for us!

Stephanie said...

small groups at New Life? they went great. i taught 5th grade girls so that was different for me. and no, i have not gotten my car back yet. supposedly it will be done on friday...we'll see...

Anonymous said...

Thank you for being such a great friend, I love that I can talk openly to you and you do not judge me. I love you. Caroline

Sherah said...

how cute he is!!!