Wednesday, February 13, 2008

an addition to our family....

Are you asking yourself....are the Corsos pregnant? The answer is no. Next Saturday, we are picking up our sweet puppy!! Poor puppy doesn't have a name, yet. So, for now, puppy will do. The Chiltons boxer, Zoey, gave birth 8 weeks ago. (Click the link for a pic...he's brown & white)

We had a fun weekend....the Bryants' wedding (congrats Cassie and Eric), met our puppy-to-be and spent Sunday afternoon at a park. I am ready for spring weather!


Evidence that we groom ourselves...every once in awhile...and even bathe


Like father, like son....

Our little boy...growing up too fast!

Not sure why kids like swings...they make me nauseous


PS...This post is brought to you by the harrassment of Caroline Mays.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY!!! UPDATES! I look every day for some pics of some of my favorite people since I can't see you face to face-but for weeks-I have been disappointed! Now today-I get to see your cute faces! YAY! Glad you guys had a great weekend and I will be anxious to hear about the new puppy! You are very brave! We will miss you tonight, but hope to see you soon!

Anonymous said...

yeah, I am so glad you updated y'all's blog. It was so good to see you guys on Friday. it seems like forever that we had seen each other. Let definitely get together. Are you going to make it to taco night. Do you want to get together (just our families) before taco night or after. Let me know.
Love ya

Anonymous said...

Hey Kim
Thank you so much for listening to me today. I really needed someone to talk to and God knew so he gave me you. I am sad that we don't get to see each other often, but I am thankful for your friendship. I look forward to seeing you soon.