Thursday, August 2, 2007

The Belated Birthday



Happy Belated Birthday, Isaac!

Landen and I celebrated Isaac's 26th birthday this past Tuesday. We enjoyed a night at home filled with dinner, dessert, a movie and our son's artwork.

I'm not sure about this .....


Look at me, I'm a mess...


Admiring my art...


The finished masterpiece...













4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad that we will be able to keep up more with each other! I love all the pictures.

Nat Pat said...

oh, what a precious idea! i know isaac loved it.

a likens said...

Tag... You are it... Along with 8 other people. Have you already been tagged? Well then... Git er done... Miss you. By the way. I am going to Sunday mornings at promotion time. I miss too many saturdays with weddings. You and the fam need to move to the Flower Mound.

Anonymous said...

You are so creative!!!! I love the great artwork and I bet he had a blast making it!