Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Tagged with Randomness

I was tagged by my friend, Angie!

The Rules:
1. Post the rules
2. List 8 random facts or habits about yourself.
3. If you are tagged, then you must Post the rules and list 8 random facts or habits about
yourself.
4. After you post, tag 8 people and let them know they must read your blog for the rules.

1. Thanks to Anne Lincoln, I have noticed and enjoyed the stars at night over my house. The perks of living in Sachse.
2. Since Landen was born I have gained a new hobby....singing and dancing in our living room! So fun and so free. Thanks to Kids Village, that is one area in my life where the Lord has stripped my pride.
3. I love baking and cooking, especially for others!
4. The first time I stepped foot on the Baylor campus was on graduation day. Side note...Baylor's nursing school is in Dallas. I missed out on the "Sic 'Em Bears claw chant!"
5. I was a cheerleader from 5th - 11th grade (minus 8th).
6. I like ketchup on chili frito pie! (Don't email me the caloric intake!)
7. My first job as an RN was at Children's Medical Center in the operating room.
8. I have always had a strong passion for children. More recently, a desire to share the love of Christ with them. For those of you looking for a place to serve at the Village and have a heart for the Next Generation, come check us out!! (No, I did not get paid for that plug)

Don't you miss those days of tag? Well, here's your chance to relive your childhood.....TAG, YOU'RE IT....Anne Lincoln, Andi, Erin, Amy, Kristi, Stephanie, Jennifer, Lauren!

1 comment:

Those Tonnes said...

Yay for random facts! Its been really fun to learn about everyone! It was good seeing you this weekend!