Landen is sick once again! Ugh! This time...RSV and another ear infection. However, he has been quite the trooper through all of this, even the inhaler treatments.
The past month of illnesses has been a difficult one. Thank you for your prayers, words of encouragement, pizza and flowers!! I am clinging to God's promise that when we are weak, He is strong! A simple truth, yet so profound!! I have also found encouragement in 2 Corinthians 4:17, "For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all." Thank you sweet Jesus that this is only temporary!
On a side note, Landen loves music...his little body just has to bounce!!! (even to Elmo his singing stocking!)
7 comments:
I am so sorry to hear that he is sick yet again! That is bo fun at all! We are praying for your little family everyday! Hope things can get back to normal soon!
I hate that he isn't feeling well:( no fun. It was so good to see you on Wed. Talk to you soon.
That video is TOO CUTE!!! The beginning where he starts to sing along is so precious!!!! Hope he is feeling better this week! Just one more week until VACATION!
hi guys
sorry to hear about the little guy being sick, we are praying for you all. We miss you so much and cant wait to get together soon.
We now all to well about sickness. We will pray that the Lord would heal him soon. Our darkness is so that the Lord would show is glory even more. I love you, I really do.
How is Landen feeling now? Hope he is getting well. Merry Christams, have a great time.
Merry Christmas, Corso Trio. We love you!
Post a Comment